- -There has, until now, been no cases of Covid 19 in this area.
- – During the winter 2020/21, all the programs at Rajamaa will start on sundays.
- – All our guests will arrive and departure via swedish airport, Kiruna, and they will be in Sweden during the whole stay. There are no existing or planned travel restrictions in Sweden for EU/EES citizens.
- – The transfers are arranged by us at Rajamaa, together with two neighbouring companies.
Your stay at Rajamaa
- – During the season there are maximum 25-30 guests at Rajamaa.
- – ALL ACTIVITIES, during the week, will take place in the wilderness around Rajamaa! Also optional activities. As our guest You will not interact with anyone but the rest of the guests and the staff here at Rajamaa.
Hygiene and health care
- – The chalets are cleaned between clients, as always before, according to scandinavian standards.
- – Restaurant, including sauna and lavatoires are, as always, cleaned every day, according to scandinavian standards.
- – There will be hand antiseptic and face masks available in every chalet and in the main building.
- – We have free healthcare for all EU/EES citizens. Nearest hospital, and pharmacy is only 10 minutes away.
- – Please bring Your EU Health Insurance Card, and see to that You have a valid travel insurance!
Book with confidence
- – You will receive a refund if you can’t join your trip because you or a member of your party is diagnosed with COVID-19 or has received a request from the authorities to self-isolate.
- – You will also be refunded if there will be border-restrictions that don’t allow You to come to Lapland.
If You have any questions regarding the information above, please do not hesitate to contact us at Rajamaa!
email@example.com or use the contact-form above!