- – NEW!! DURING NEW YEAR, RAJAMAA WAS SOLD OUT, WITH TWO FULL GROUPS. GUEST FROM FRANCE/SWITZERLAND AND LUXEMBURG. ALL WERE ANTIGEN-TESTED COMFORTABLY HERE AT RAJAMAA BEFORE GOING HOME. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE PROCEDURES, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND US AN EMAIL!!
- – All our guests must have a valid covidpass and have to make a covidtest, not older than 48 hours, to be able to enter Sweden/Finland.
- – For Your return You will need a new covidtest, not older than 48 hours. This test will be organized comfortably during your stay here on site at Rajamaa. Cost is 75 EUR/person.
- – There has been no cases of Covid in this area.
- – The staff at Rajamaa has already been vaccinated three times.
Your stay at Rajamaa
- During the season there are maximum 25-30 guests at Rajamaa.
- ALL ACTIVITIES, during the week, will take place in the wilderness around Rajamaa.
Hygiene and health care
- The chalets are cleaned between clients, as always before, according to scandinavian standards.
- Restaurant, including sauna and lavatoires are, as always, cleaned every day, according to Scandinavian standards.
- We have free healthcare for all EU/EES citizens. Nearest hospital, and pharmacy is only 10 minutes away.
- Please bring Your EU Health Insurance Card, and see to that You have a valid travel insurance!
Book with confidence
- You will receive a refund if you can’t join your trip because you or a member of your party is diagnosed with COVID-19 or has received a request from the authorities to self-isolate.
- You will also be refunded if there will be border-restrictions that don’t allow You to come to Lapland.
As mentioned, there has, until now, been no cases of Covid in this area.
Please, let us all help to keep it that way!
If You have any questions regarding the information above, please do not hesitate to contact us at Rajamaa!
email@example.com or use the contact-form above!